StreetSeen.VI Forums  

Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > Headline News

Old 09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
scooby dude

Default Re: The Goat, A Bull and The Talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
im sure bates was a little surprised to see the turnout. maybe he will finally realize that street cars are what everyone really wants to see. we dont really have a camp, just good people. no drama, none of the bullshit boasting and shit talking. i support most of the people on this site, once you are a straight up person i dont care what you drive, even if you dont have a car. this is streetseen. this isnt k20.org or rx7club.com this is a forum for all cars. we all just agree to disagree.
well said
Old 09-02-2009, 02:16 PM
"Rotary Fanatic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
im sure bates was a little surprised to see the turnout. maybe he will finally realize that street cars are what everyone really wants to see. we dont really have a camp, just good people. no drama, none of the bullshit boasting and shit talking. i support most of the people on this site, once you are a straight up person i dont care what you drive, even if you dont have a car. this is streetseen. this isnt k20.org or rx7club.com this is a forum for all cars. we all just agree to disagree.
Hmm funny you said that .. But thats not what I heard @ isles.. lol.... They said MY camp lol... I never knew I had a camp.. lol.. Like you said we just help out good ppl..

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"
Old 09-02-2009, 02:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to De O

Ok damit ok its my faulit that it had no race i will admit it
Old 09-02-2009, 02:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to De O

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRX7 View Post
Hmm funny you said that .. But thats not what I heard @ isles.. lol.... They said MY camp lol... I never knew I had a camp.. lol.. Like you said we just help out good ppl..
White boy racing in the house aka W.A.R.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Fly high drive low

Quote:
Great race my BAI!!! great race....

There is alot more outta that car.. trust that.... If you think it runs now wait till the changes.. lol...

I will not be gettin into that rumor about I stop the REDBULL/GOAT race .. we all know why the race didnt go down... But thats ah whole different story...

Bigup to all the racers that nite....

What I dont understand is how it could be said I know what the goat have in it an im on redbull side..WTF??? They bought the FRIGGIN car from me .... they have way more than what redbull have.. REDBULL was on pump gas for christ sake... They had the better car.. just not a good driver.... I so wishin REDBULL had run that race ... But then again it would of been another story... So you know wah.. fu(k it.. I dont like ppl claiming to have the fastest rotary on STX.. So what that makes me who build 95% of the RX7 on STX including THE GOAT... Im going to stop here before I say shit I dont want too... My WORK will prove itself.. NUFF SAID.....
I agree with you Street, it seems like that car have much more potential just by seeing and listening to it in the video. He will be so happy with that car once the changes take place.

Redbull you make me proud keep up the good work and if you refuse to race a race that's your right and just enjoy your car.

I don't know why people claim to have the fastest car on the island period. Street you have the ways and means of putting these people in their place.

That was a good writeup and the military is looking for a few good men like Teknikal. Maybe in journalism.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:40 PM
STREETSEEN OG

Location: St. Croix U.S.V.I. on MIND in deh GUTTER street........GOING H.A.M
Send a message via MSN to mentally

Quote:
Originally Posted by VI_300zxTT View Post
TEKK Said: It needs to be said that the crowd, by this point in time, was easily as large as any CDRA race night in the last few months, if not larger. The race that everyone had heard about, and that everyone had come out to see, was now cancelled though. The night, it seemed, was a waste.

THats mess up wat u said bout CDRA Races. But great races Red I need my car up to roll in yuh camp.
my boy........ wow... uumm im not allowed to say wah i wah going to say, damn it, forget it
Old 09-02-2009, 02:43 PM
STREETSEEN OG

Location: St. Croix U.S.V.I. on MIND in deh GUTTER street........GOING H.A.M
Send a message via MSN to mentally

Quote:

There is alot more outta that car.. trust that.... If you think it runs now wait till the changes.. lol...

I will not be gettin into that rumor about I stop the REDBULL/GOAT race .. we all know why the race didnt go down... But thats ah whole different story...

What I dont understand is how it could be said I know what the goat have in it an im on redbull side..WTF??? They bought the FRIGGIN car from me .... they have way more than what redbull have.. REDBULL was on pump gas for christ sake... They had the better car.. just not a good driver.... I so wishin REDBULL had run that race ... But then again it would of been another story... So you know wah.. fu(k it.. I dont like ppl claiming to have the fastest rotary on STX.. So what that makes me who build 95% of the RX7 on STX including THE GOAT... Im going to stop here before I say shit I dont want too... My WORK will prove itself.. NUFF SAID.....

IM the one that told dem deh race aint goin down
Old 09-02-2009, 04:05 PM
HOVA

Send a message via MSN to MICKEY

Quote:

whos car are you talking bout?

i dont know bout they havin the better car......hmmm wasnt aware u built 95% of the RX7 on STX...good work......RX7 cars are representing to the fullest now....
Old 09-02-2009, 04:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3tc power

I'LL race all dem rx7 with my car on the 2 jack stands
Old 09-02-2009, 04:33 PM
We Are Not The Same

nice write up tekk. redbull, damn you killing it in the stx street racing!!! keep up the good work. Streetrx, jus continue to dust your shoulder off with da haterz!!!