StreetSeen.VI Forums  

Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > Headline News

Old 09-02-2009, 11:00 AM

Default Re: The Goat, A Bull and The Talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
great write up as always tekk nuff respect to everyone that raced that night except for ralphie and his group of cheerleaders i give nuff respect to john the car is working great and he is a real sportsman. i look forward to this weekend, should be interesting........ i will be ready as always, with my tank full of 93 octane and a set of ET streets. we will just have to wait and see what happens.

oh and i did it all in slippers
Your always in slippers ass...lol I don't think I've ever seen you in shoes unless your in town and thats still a maybe....lol barefoot driving is better than racing shoes until your foot sweats then your slipping off pedals...the funny thing is they where saying rafie needed a booster seat thats why he had problems driving lol owell hay cheerleaders spike up the crowd too.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 AM

Congrats to all the winners....!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZuki View Post
Your always in slippers ass...lol I don't think I've ever seen you in shoes unless your in town and thats still a maybe....lol barefoot driving is better than racing shoes until your foot sweats then your slipping off pedals...the funny thing is they where saying rafie needed a booster seat thats why he had problems driving lol owell hay cheerleaders spike up the crowd too.
i said i would get him some of those platform shoes with the fish in em
Old 09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
iz ah ass

Y not let him borrow yours?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 PM
"Rotary Fanatic"

Great race my BAI!!! great race....

There is alot more outta that car.. trust that.... If you think it runs now wait till the changes.. lol...

I will not be gettin into that rumor about I stop the REDBULL/GOAT race .. we all know why the race didnt go down... But thats ah whole different story...

Bigup to all the racers that nite....

What I dont understand is how it could be said I know what the goat have in it an im on redbull side..WTF??? They bought the FRIGGIN car from me .... they have way more than what redbull have.. REDBULL was on pump gas for christ sake... They had the better car.. just not a good driver.... I so wishin REDBULL had run that race ... But then again it would of been another story... So you know wah.. fu(k it.. I dont like ppl claiming to have the fastest rotary on STX.. So what that makes me who build 95% of the RX7 on STX including THE GOAT... Im going to stop here before I say shit I dont want too... My WORK will prove itself.. NUFF SAID.....

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"

Last edited by StreetRX7; 09-02-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:34 PM
"Rotary Fanatic"

An bigup to TEKK great write up my friend.. I was readin an LMAO.. it was like I relive that whole nite all over again... lol.. Next time soldier please walk with your rifle... lol..

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"
Old 09-02-2009, 01:35 PM

SOON COME BAI!!!!!!!! we aint gettin no slower!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRX7 View Post
Great race my BAI!!! great race....

There is alot more outta that car.. trust that.... If you think it runs now wait till the changes.. lol...

I will not be gettin into that rumor about I stop the REDBULL/GOAT race .. we all know why the race didnt go down... But thats ah whole different story...

Bigup to all the racers that nite....

What I dont understand is how it could be said I know what the goat have in it an im on redbull side..WTF??? They bought the FRIGGIN car from me .... they have way more than what redbull have.. REDBULL was on pump gas for christ sake... They had the better car.. just not a good driver.... I so wishin REDBULL had run that race ... But then again it would of been another story... So you know wah.. fu(k it.. I dont like ppl claiming to have the fastest rotary on STX.. So what that makes me who build 95% of the RX7 on STX including THE GOAT... Im going to stop here before I say shit I dont want too... My WORK will prove itself.. NUFF SAID.....
Old 09-02-2009, 01:39 PM
scooby dude

eh good one tekk and nuff respect to the winners
Old 09-02-2009, 01:41 PM
scooby dude

nuff respect redbull
Old 09-02-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VI_300zxTT View Post
TEKK Said: It needs to be said that the crowd, by this point in time, was easily as large as any CDRA race night in the last few months, if not larger. The race that everyone had heard about, and that everyone had come out to see, was now cancelled though. The night, it seemed, was a waste.

THats mess up wat u said bout CDRA Races. But great races Red I need my car up to roll in yuh camp.
im sure bates was a little surprised to see the turnout. maybe he will finally realize that street cars are what everyone really wants to see. we dont really have a camp, just good people. no drama, none of the bullshit boasting and shit talking. i support most of the people on this site, once you are a straight up person i dont care what you drive, even if you dont have a car. this is streetseen. this isnt k20.org or rx7club.com this is a forum for all cars. we all just agree to disagree.