StreetSeen.VI Forums  

Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > General Car Talk

Old 03-02-2010, 09:09 PM

Default customer service and car zone

i went today at car zone to see if i find a gasket for my header. the stock gasket is too big for the sleeve at the bottom of the header that connects to the pipe. walked in and asked if they had a gasket to fit, not as yet to explain myself the type a gasket i need, the person behind the counter came out and said they dont have it. so im standing with a facial expression like wtf. they have not even went in the back to see if they have anything and not even knowing what type i need. when u have people working for u and dont show consideration for the customer u would not make buisness. im never goin back there again.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Default Re: customer service and car zone

lol,i think ur cars eengine is some alien sht.lol cant find swat for it,look in space or some sht.lol
Old 03-03-2010, 01:41 AM

Yup...they ARE a bunch of DIPSTICKS!!! Just like the ones at Quality. They get on my nerves. Tell me on the phone that they got a part, then I show up at the store and they tell me "who told you that?".... lesson learned...always ask for the DIPSTICK'S name!!!

Last edited by mitsusqueeshee; 03-03-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:46 AM
"Rotary Fanatic"

lol @ mitsu...

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"
Old 03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
!!!V8 RULEZZZ!!!

Well i agree with angelito some people do act like dipsticks as mitsusqueeshee was saying. but honestly i feel that people just bring there own personal problems to the job sight and that defenitely is horrible costumer service. i feel that when u see a costumer walk in whatever store you should treat them with respect. i think everybody would like a nice greating when they walk in a store. i dont know who you talking about when you mention (quality) whatever that is but whoever it is they need to be dealth with accordingly by the boss.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsusqueeshee View Post
Yup...they ARE a bunch of DIPSTICKS!!! Just like the ones at Quality. They get on my nerves. Tell me on the phone that they got a part, then I show up at the store and they tell me "who told you that?".... lesson learned...always ask for the DIPSTICK'S name!!!

Customer service on St. Croix in general is awful. And, yes, sometimes the parts store counter guys can be some real goobers. Not all of them of course, but sometimes you want to a couple of them.

It just seems that some people here think a little to highly of themselves.
I held the door for some girl one day and insted of saying thanks, she rolled her eyes at me. So, I let the door go and it hit her on the a$$. The look on her face then was priceless.

I think that alot of people are unhappy in their jobs, but they still need a job.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 PM

have you checked out Colorama. I would say there like your big kid toys r us for all your car needs and there customer sercive is on point look them up pn facebook Coloramathepaintsolutioncompany