Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > VI Street Seen

Old 03-01-2012, 12:08 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Talking A news article with Bates!!!!

http://www.virginislandsnewsonline.c...e-sport-for-vi
Pertaining to drag racing in the BVI.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3tc power
Default Re: A news article with Bates!!!!

look at the replies! people will always be people! judge judge judge before they even look at the big picture! oh well it is what it is i guess!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:47 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tc power View Post
look at the replies! people will always be people! judge judge judge before they even look at the big picture! oh well it is what it is i guess!
That's just it. and in the comments some people lash out at the people who were talking ignorance. Drag Racing in the BVI would be grate so we will what they will do. But I wish they reopen St. Thomas track.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostman View Post
That's just it. and in the comments some people lash out at the people who were talking ignorance. Drag Racing in the BVI would be grate so we will what they will do. But I wish they reopen St. Thomas track.
Dude where do you live? Now tell me why you give a fuck about st thomas having a track. And i dont know if you have been following current events but the last thing this government is gonna spend money on is drag racing.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:25 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
Dude where do you live? Now tell me why you give a fuck about st thomas having a track. And i dont know if you have been following current events but the last thing this government is gonna spend money on is drag racing.
U can read or wah I just said. It don't to for right now It could later on down the road. And first of all redbull I don't like street racing Its just fair that's all. give them back there track so can go over kick some ass. Why do all ways want to act negative be positive. NOW DO U UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I TYPE NOW JACKASS CRAB.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:28 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Quote:
And further more he is not going to last 4 years. What coming down on his ass he not going even know what him when the FEDs down with him.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:19 PM

I never said anything about dejongh. But he is no bigger cunt than the rest of em. My point is that with what the VI is facing in the coming months, drag racing just isnt on the list of priorities for most people. Much less the government. Thats not pessimism or negativity. Thats reality...
Old 03-01-2012, 06:33 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Quote:
I never said anything about dejongh. But he is no bigger cunt than the rest of em. My point is that with what the VI is facing in the coming months, drag racing just isnt on the list of priorities for most people. Much less the government. Thats not pessimism or negativity. Thats reality...
Ok lets tried this again do u understand the english language in is orginal form at all!!!!! I said not probably later on when things turn around but not right. So now do u understand wah I say now redbull hard to see or understand.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
"Rotary Fanatic"

SMH..!!!!^^^^

It will never happen now or 1,000,000 yrs from now.. An not with government "MONEY"..

99% of tracks around the world is "INVESTORS".. "SPONSORS".. ETC.. Who have them going... Not the government... The only track i know was built by government was that one in nevis.. Its not profitable for government here an for that its never going to happen...

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"
Old 03-01-2012, 07:48 PM
"Thelionus Mind"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRX7 View Post
SMH..!!!!^^^^

It will never happen now or 1,000,000 yrs from now.. An not with government "MONEY"..

99% of tracks around the world is "INVESTORS".. "SPONSORS".. ETC.. Who have them going... Not the government... The only track i know was built by government was that one in nevis.. Its not profitable for government here an for that its never going to happen...
is just a opinion.