StreetSeen.VI Forums  

Go Back   StreetSeen.VI Forums > StreetSeen.VI > General Car Talk

Old 01-12-2013, 10:54 AM

Default Re: Sad Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tc power View Post
dude how was i being a cunt? DUDE you need to slow ur roll and stop getting BUTT HURT for stupid shit! for real
The whole what you do with your life is your problem was just plain smartass.... I took it exactly how you intended it. The only thing i NEED to do is stay the fuck off this site. Seeing how its dead anyway, no big loss. As far as the stripper's supra go's. I guess we will all just have to wait and see...

Peace guys. Its been fun!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to De O

I was saying the same thing unless she has the right insurance she gone lose out big time.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3tc power

dude u have a fucking personal problem and you keep blaming the site! dude look in the mirror! i never meant anything but you just had to take it where it wasn't in the first place.

anyways SCAM!!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 AM
"Rotary Fanatic"

Well with insurance fraud if you steal your own car stripe it an get 20k on top of that...????.. she came out like a FAT RAT... Lol...

They can easily build another car ... Sell the parts .. Etc..!!!!

MY CARS
94 Mazda RX7
95 Mazda RX7 build in progress
88 Mazda RX7 Convertible T2 Swap "sold"
90 Chevy Truck 1500 DD
03 Suzuki Aerio "bracket champ"

Last edited by StreetRX7; 01-13-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 AM
I am nobody, who are you?

Just because you are famous doesn't mean you can't be robbed.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Supra owner

The internet talk is 60/40%...40% say it's insurance fraud. From my POV..it seems like a scam. The car was located in pieces too quickly. Insurance pay out more quicker for vehicles recovered in pieces. I am sure they will investigate the robbery to it's fullest (insurance company). A car like that should never sleep outside...plus i doubt it's her daily driver. She owns a gtr now....so i don't see why she wouldn't have insurance to compliment the parts and actual value of the car...instead of book value. It said that Double D tuning also lost it's business license in florida which she is part owner of with her boyfriend darin. Also there are also mortgage issues in play too. There is alot of hear say going on...so only time will tell. Remember one of our streetseen members got his highly modified SRT-4 stolen in orlando too...was that ever found? For my part it's painful to see such a nice car destroyed....no matter if it's an rx7, supra, gtr, S2000..etc...these are exotics to ME! you can't really find these cars in junk yards and parts are usually dealer or special order. So for me it seems like a scam...but that's my opinion.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:42 PM

Send a message via MSN to De O

I thought it was the sister that had the GTR
Old 01-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Supra owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by De O View Post
I thought it was the sister that had the GTR
You could be correct. There is so much speculation all over the net when it comes to this situation.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 3tc power

Usually if it smell like fish, It's fish or in some cases an unwashed pompom
Old 01-13-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tc power View Post
dude u have a fucking personal problem and you keep blaming the site! dude look in the mirror! i never meant anything but you just had to take it where it wasn't in the first place.

anyways SCAM!!
I have many personal problems. Thats easy enough to see. Maybe its not the site maybe its you. Maybe it s the fact that stories of cars stolen or stripped just pisses me off to begin with. Like i said i dont know either way whether its a scam or not. Im sure there are only a few people who really do. I cant stand to think of someone putting years and years and countless dollars into a car. Only to have some douchebag tear it apart and sell it in pieces.

I just wanted to hear what it was you knew before i commented on it either way thinking maybe you knew something that i didnt.I didnt want to let out a rant about thieves if you knew something i didnt. What i got in response was i could care less what you do with your life. And up until now all you have said is scam!!!!!!! So you can see where it would appear that you were being cuntish... Im actually really curious as to what happened to this car. Out of all the supra's out there this was one of the few 6 speed cars in the 8's

And for what its worth I could have responded to your last comment with a big fuck you, you fucking cunt. But i didnt. Not because theres shit you could do about it if i did. But because i didnt feel it needed to go there. You might wanna take a look in the mirror yourself my friend. Because you seem to be the one that took it the wrong way from the very beginning....

Last edited by RedBull; 01-13-2013 at 08:23 PM.