StreetSeen.VI Forums

StreetSeen.VI Forums (http://streetseen.vi/forums/index.php)
-   Headline News (http://streetseen.vi/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CBA/CDRA Track Weekend Coverage (http://streetseen.vi/forums/showthread.php?t=3381)

Tekknikal 03-29-2010 11:46 AM

CBA/CDRA Track Weekend Coverage

1 Attachment(s)
The first round of pics from the weekend's races have been uploaded to our galleries. There's still no word from the event organizer on the continuation of the race program...or on anything at all for that matter. But fear not: in the mean time, the pics are going up.

The first set (Click to view | 109 pics) covers Friday's test & tune session. Friday's session ended up being taken over by the CDRA and turned into a test & tune night as opposed to a round one of eliminations.

The second set (Click to view | 331 pics) covers the car show on Saturday. Didn't make it to see the show cars and set cars? No problem. Click forward for everything you missed in high resolution detail. Don't forget to click twice on any pics that look good - you'll get a larger image.

The third set (Click to view | 179 pics) covers the race day on Sunday. This was the event where $10k in total prize money was advertised.

Videos from the conclusion on Sunday 4/9 have been posted here.

Stay tuned for videos and comments from the race day, as well as info on the continuation of the program...

StreetRX7 03-29-2010 01:29 PM

Re: Weekend Discussion Thread v. 3/26-28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekknikal (Post 45459)
While I go through the hundreds of pics I took, feel free to use this thread to discuss the weekends events...

So what will happen to the rest of the cars that didnt finish the event..??:dunno:

Tekknikal 03-29-2010 02:20 PM

ill be finding out...

StreetRX7 03-29-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekknikal (Post 45465)
ill be finding out...

:cool:

Stockyf22a1 03-29-2010 06:51 PM

so were u guys supprised how many cars broke on the line due to the bite? i think it was a first in my book ever attending the stx track that i see two cars snap drive lines and trannys back to back. But other than that it was a pretty nice event.

DomesticChiney 03-30-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stockyf22a1 (Post 45475)
so were u guys supprised how many cars broke on the line due to the bite? i think it was a first in my book ever attending the stx track that i see two cars snap drive lines and trannys back to back. But other than that it was a pretty nice event.

Ouch.... I missed that one.

RedBull 03-30-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stockyf22a1 (Post 45475)

yeah they need to keep that trackbite for wellllllllll never...... it was hooking up good friday night. sunday was just breaking shit. my LSD broke off 4 gears. broke them straight down the center. im just glad that everything else is reusable.

babyface 03-30-2010 09:35 AM

Danm sorry to hear that red i wanted to see you going down on sunday night. The event was not bad i think that they needed to be more organized than that they had car comeing down every what 30 min and they was taken long to set up the cars and driver's too other than that it was ok i give it a 70 % from a 100 % just because they had lost of cars there.............

StX_RdRunr 03-30-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBull (Post 45481)
yeah they need to keep that trackbite for wellllllllll never...... it was hooking up good friday night. sunday was just breaking shit. my LSD broke off 4 gears. broke them straight down the center. im just glad that everything else is reusable.

Which gears actually broke? Was it the pinion like you thought or was it the gears actually inside the LSD part (the spiders)?

Tekknikal 03-30-2010 12:25 PM

Re: Race Weekend Discussion Thread v. 3/26-28

update - i have 109 pics from friday, 331 pics from the car show saturday, and 179 pics from the races sunday that i'll be posting. due to an agreement with the event organizer i will be providing him with a look at them today -if he gets back to me. if not, ill be posting them tomorrow. as he hasnt gotten back to me yet regarding this or the plans for the remaining races, i am planning on posting tomorrow.