PDA

View Full Version : This is what sex looked like in 1972......

RedBull
05-02-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/for-sale.aspx?i=30272&txt=1972-Datsun-510-GL-deluxe

3tc power
05-02-2012, 05:42 PM
i love those 510

RedBull
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM
this is the cleanest registered bluebird i have ever seen. i wonder if he wants a FD:rofl:

3tc power
05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
well when i was in Rancho Cucamonga those guys have some clean ones there! my boy here in tampa sold his for 8gs and a old man drove all the way from San Diego for the deluxe 4 door! dude it amazing how those old cars were built back then(fucking tanks)

ghostman
05-04-2012, 10:47 AM
well when i was in Rancho Cucamonga those guys have some clean ones there! my boy here in tampa sold his for 8gs and a old man drove all the way from San Diego for the deluxe 4 door! dude it amazing how those old cars were built back then(fucking tanks)
There built strong a durable so u know u had a car that will run for years to come.:cool:

RedBull
05-04-2012, 11:46 AM
These were the original nissans. These cars in particular were the platform for the original skyline. And as far as im concerned they are just as sexy.

3tc power
05-04-2012, 01:42 PM
These were the original nissans. These cars in particular were the platform for the original skyline. And as far as im concerned they are just as sexy.

:+1::stupid:

StX_RdRunr
05-04-2012, 09:08 PM

For those of you that are too young to know, they were actually called Datsuns back then.:rofl:

My sister had one once but it was an estate car. The only thing holding it together was the fake woodgrain vinyl along the sides. The rust molecules were not even holding hands anymore.

The 510 actually is a very cool car. I am pretty sure it had IRS way back then. That this one is actually Japanese spec so RHD does add to the cool factor. Would be perfect for STX.

Reminds me of a Fairlady I saw once when I was a sailmaker on Long Island (New york, not Bahamas) in the late 1980's. Looked just like any other 240Z but said Fairlady on the side and was RHD.