PDA

View Full Version : Cams For Sale

UnPalo Racing
04-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Goodday All- I am current selling a pair of Brian Crower B-series Vtec Cams Stage III, if anyone interested in getting them can PM me. They have being use once and decided to go with something smaller, Retail Price $490 Willing to part with them for $300 OBO

VIZuki
04-13-2011, 03:01 PM
lol figured i'd be for a HOnda...lmao (just caught how I typed..I swear to the utmost jah that I didn't do that on purpose but I'm gona leave it)
Good luck on the sale thats one good thing about parts for Hondas(swssh lol) it'll get sold if in good reasonable condition...

StreetRX7
04-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Hmmm^^^.. :crazy:

good luck with sale...

Wish I could use them on rotary

UnPalo Racing
04-13-2011, 09:20 PM
lol figured i'd be for a HOnda...lmao (just caught how I typed..I swear to the utmost jah that I didn't do that on purpose but I'm gona leave it)
Good luck on the sale thats one good thing about parts for Hondas(swssh lol) it'll get sold if in good reasonable condition...

Yes there are in very good condition it was used once to make a pass and was able to gain more power with some other Cams

UnPalo Racing
04-13-2011, 09:21 PM
Hmmm^^^.. :crazy:

good luck with sale...

Wish I could use them on rotary

Thanks hoping that some one would need them, there are very good CAMS but just a lil too aggressive for my appilication